Saturday, January 16, 2010

Trust

Ryan: I'm thinking of a number from 1 to 10. Try to guess the number.

Wendy: Why?

Ryan: It's a game. Come on. Guess.

Wendy: I don't want to play.

R: Why not?

W: I don't trust you.

R: What do you mean you don't trust me?

W: You'll change your number.

R: No way! I wouldn't do that.

W: Yes you would. I know you. You would do anything to win.

R: No I wouldn't. I wouldn't murder.

W: No. But you would change your number.

R: I'm shocked that you would think that of your husband.

W: OK, OK. I'll play.

R: OK. I'm thinking of a number.

W: Is it si...

R: Wrong!!! Hahahaha! You lose.



And here's some Christmas pictures:

Photobucket
Doing crafts while waiting for Santa to come.

Photobucket
Wendy would not put Gideon down. We may have to buy one of our own soon.

Photobucket
Christmas at Grandma B's! (Lots of delicious ham)

Photobucket
Christmas at Aunt Judith's! (Even more food. Lots of delicious desserts)

Photobucket
My first white Christmas (though a day late) When we got home that night, Wendy chased me down an entire block trying to hit me with a snowball.

Photobucket
The best food when it's snowing? Dairy Queen ice cream, of course.

Photobucket
Got my Midwestern steak... Louisiana style. Heh.

Photobucket
Nick wins. Wendy and I went out for pizza with Lornette and Lauren. They're two motorcycle girls I used to ride with. The pizza dinner was to repay Lornette for removing my stitches. She's a nurse. I got stitches because I had a mole behind my ear the dermatologist didn't like.

Short story long, Lauren watched the movie Avatar and she said it looked too realistic to be considered a cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment