Sunday, July 31, 2011

Since Emily Asked...

Here's a slide show of my DC trip with the kids.  It's in 2 parts.  First is the activities, second is the sites.  Not sure if I showed this to you or not.

Here's a video I made of the game I play when Wendy is sleeping.  It's the game I was trying to get Nick to play before he rebooted.  I'm the healer-type guy in the red cloak in the middle of the screen.


Since I've been working on my masters in curriculum studies, I haven't felt like writing for fun.  It has to do with all the writing I have to do for class.  However, Wendy said she was going to write something with updates on our house and our soon to be son named Thor.

2 comments:

  1. Here are my thoughts...

    Anthony looked the most excited in the opening credits.

    Was that an elephant's butt?

    Nice to see a picture of you (at the Metro).

    Did anyone start singing "Eternal Flame" at the Kennedy grave site?

    You aren't supposed to take flash photography at the Smithsonian...don't worry, I did it too.

    Did KILROY draw that or is it carved into the stone? It looks carved.

    The Air Force Memorial is kind of lame.

    LOL at the kid sticking his tongue out at the end.

    I'll have Nick watch the DoC video.

    I think Timmy may actually like the name Thor, so don't ruin it for him. :) Thanks for not making fun of Conan anymore though. It hurts my feelings when you do that. We may not end up using it though since all the stuff w/ Conan O'Brian getting so popular and now a Conan the Barbarian movie coming out. The name may become too widely used.

    ReplyDelete