Sunday, November 15, 2009

Only 1 Day!

We got a new pet. His name is Whiskers. He's a three-inch long mouse that crawled out of our bedroom while Wendy was cooking. He's so tame that he walked right across the kitchen floor, right up to Wendy's feet. All I could manage was, "oh $hit!"

Wendy, on the other hand, managed to say a bit more. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And she danced a jig.

Whiskers didn't last long. While I was discovering his point of entry, he climbed into our window jalousies. Once the jalousies were closed, he was trapped. I went out to exercise Whiskers with Wendy's shoe, but he ran away. sniffle...

In other news, the lasagna turned out great. It wasn't as good as the one we had at Grandma M's, but it was an awesome first try.

Oh, and did you know that you're supposed to use hot oil when you fry stuff in stainless steel pans? I didn't know that. I grew up with non-stick pans. Now I have some scrubbing to do this afternoon.

We also received a wedding invitation. Yay! But it looks like people are still confusing my middle name with my last name. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment