Saturday, November 14, 2009

We're Here!

It's been slightly over a month since we got married, and Wendy is already bugging me to update our website.  However, since our wedding website will expire in a few months, no point in going down with the sinking ship.  So I guess it's time for a new blog.

So here we are.  Wendy and Ryan.  We got married on October 10, 2009.  It was a quaint ceremony with a very nice reception at Gaylord's at Kilohana.  I highly recommend them.

Right now Wendy is on the phone with her mom.  She's been telling her how I've been forcing her to cook her family's awesome lasagna recipe.  It's a recipe that takes about 2 days to prepare.  We (read: she) started after dinner last night and we got to bed at around 2 AM this morning.

And the way she tells her mom, you'd think I was Pol Pot himself.

Wendy didn't mention how I woke up early and used the extra ground pork to make breakfast sausage patties and scrambled eggs for breakfast.  Nor how I am currently baking banana bread for tonight's dessert.  Sigh.  Such is the life of a tyrannical dictator.  (Or a loving husband, but don't tell anyone.  I have a rep to protect.)

It's raining right now.  It's the leftovers of a thunderstorm.  Luckily I decided to bake.  I would have gone motorcycle riding instead.  That would have sucked.

Anyway, time for me to either play video games or bug Wendy while she's on the phone.  Here's a bunch of pictures for you to peruse.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Wendy & Ryan!
    The pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Wendy, I love the one of you looking out the window. It's gorgeous, it could belong in a magazine. ;)
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete