Friday, June 4, 2010

Celebrity Look-a-like Anime Version

This has been going on for a while.  I've been telling Wendy that she looks like an anime character.  See if you agree...

First, some wedding pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now a pic of Wendy when she lost a bet and had to wear clothes I bought from Habitat For Humanity ($8)

Photobucket

OK.

Does Wendy look more like Lt. Nova from Star Blazers?

Photobucket

Or does she look more like Maetel from Galaxy Express 999?

Photobucket

 Click here to vote!

(Just kidding.  There's no vote link.)

BTW, the Bank of America negotiator called the seller's agent and said to expect the written approval soon.  I told Wendy that I'm not going to stop worrying until we close since BoA sucks.  However, the fact that the negotiator actually returned a phone call is a good sign.  I've read a lot of stories where agents couldn't get a response from their negotiator for weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Based only on the pictures provided, I would go with Lt. Nova because she looks sweet and innocent. However, taking into account my personal experience with my sister, I would go with Maetel. She looks more down to business and possibly a little devious.

    ReplyDelete